Inheritance Cash Advance Process
Get an Inheritance Cash Advance; an Inheritance Loan, a Trust Fund Loan or a Probate Advance from Heir Advance -- $5,000 to $1 Million+ usually in 72 hrs.
Heir Advance Company provides you with a Probate Cash Advance or Trust Fund Loan by purchasing a portion of your Inheritance in Probate or Trust. Your Inheritance Loan is determined by the total amount purchased by Heir Advance and the firm's underwriting criteria.
Probate Loans or Inheritance Loans and Trust Fund Advances range from $5,000 to in excess of $1,000,000 and are received within a few days of submitting your paperwork to Heir Advance Co..
Probate or Trust cash advances range from $5,000 to in excess of $1,000,000 and are received within
a few days of submitting the application form to our office.
To apply for your Inheritance Cash Advance
1) Call us, or fill out and submit the on-site Inheritance Cash Advance application form, with basic details concerning
your Inheritance as well as the dollar amount of the Probate advance, or Trust advance, you are requesting.
Inheritance Loan or Trust advance:
2) In order to qualify for receiving your Probate or Trust advance, you simply need to be able to verify
that you are an intended Heir of an Estate in Probate, or are a Beneficiary of a Trust – and are
duly listed as an Heir to an Inheritance of an Estate in Probate or Trust.
If you are an Heir of a Probate, you do not have to live in the same state that the deceased lived in
before the Estate went into Probate. If you are a Beneficiary of a Trust or Trust Fund, you do not have
to be living in the same state that the deceased lived in.
3) After we receive the necessary paperwork associated with your Estate either in Probate or Trust – your
Inheritance Cash Advance will typically be approved within 72 hours or less, once your Probate or Trust cash
advance has been approved by an Inheritance Cash Advances funding officer.
4) Unlike other cash advance firms, our Inheritance Cash Advances do not include hidden processing or transaction
fees. Moreover, no sales commissions are ever taken out of your Probate or Trust cash advance.
- No handling fees
- No paperwork fees
- No transaction charges
- No closing costs
- No late fees or penalty charges
- No up-front costs
5) With Heir Advance there are no hidden fees and no "fine print". Just a fast, easy Inheritance Cash Advance processed by a friendly, courteous and professional Inheritance cash advance account representative at Heir Advance Company.
Copyright © 2014 Heir Advance Company, Inc. All rights reserved
Website upgrades by Feline Soul Systems web design