Who is responsible for handling all the stages of probate, beginning to end; often taking 2 years or longer?
The duties of the Executor or Personal Representative during probate are numerous and varied, and generally include:
(1) filing the necessary court documents to prove the decedent's will;
(2) identifying and filing an inventory of the decedent's property;
(3) having the decedent's property appraised;
(4) paying the decedent's debts and taxes;
(5) distributing the decedent's property according to the will or state law;
(6) providing an accounting to the court.
We Stand Behind You
Heir Advance Company provides Inheritance Advances and Probate Loans or Trust Inheritance Loans to Heirs in Canada and nationwide throughout the USA (with the exception of Probate Loans in Ohio, Inheritance Loans for Trusts in New York state and Inheritance Loans for both Probates & Trusts in Puerto Rico).
Do You Believe You Are Missing An Inheritance That Should Be Yours?
Do You Think You May Be An Unknown or Missing Heir?
Call our Office: 1.800.775.8044
Have questions? We can Help!
Contact us at: