counter customizable
Get an Inheritance Cash Advance from HeirAdvance Our experienced staff has been providing heirs and beneficiaries with Inheritance Cash Advances since 1993
Inheritance Cash Advance usually available in 3-4 days from Heir Advance
Getting an Inheritance Cash Advance is easy!

What does one do if there is no valid Will, or the Will cannot be found?

If a person dies without a Will, they have passed away "in testate". In these cases, the respective probate court [in the county where the deceased resided] will assign a Personal Representative, or "Administrator" or "Administratix", to receive any claims against the estate, pay creditors, and distribute the remaining property to the beneficiaries in compliance with that state's probate laws.